The certificate of conformity of the customs union is a document that ensures that the quality and safety of the products offered meets all standards - it can be interstate guests or technical regulations of the Customs Union. The document was adopted by the union states and allows the duty-free implementation of the approved group of goods on the territory of the TS, with reference to Russia, - is the territory of five previously related states: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russian Federation,Kyrgyzstan and Armenia. In addition to the above advantages, the countries that signed the partnership agreement significantly shortened the period for obtaining the necessary documentation (only the certificate remained), which accelerated and increased trade between the states, and this in turn positively affected the economies of all countries.
The term ATEX comes from French "" Atmosphère Explosifs "" - Explosive atmosphere. The ATEX directive is a New Approach directive. Entered into force onthe 1st of July, 2003. The directive contains requirements for equipment for operation in explosive environments. Describes requirements and actions before putting equipment into circulation in the EU: certification, obtaining the right of CE marking. ATEX introduces a new way of marking products with the Ex mark.
ATEX Directive 94/9 / EC requires that equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres be duly certified. Also, a quality managementsystem must be implemented at the manufacturing plant. The ATEX certificate is issued on the quality management system. Another ATEX directive 99/92 / EC sets out the requirements for occupational health and safety of persons working in potentially explosive environments. Both directives are mandatory. The manufacturer, authorized person by the manufacturer, the importer must accept the declaration of conformity of the CE for each product. The declaration of conformity is accepted on the basis of the ATEX certificate for equipment, a certified quality management system, technical product documentation. The CE Declaration of Conformity states how the manufacturer fulfills all safety requirements. The equipment must bear the CE mark. Equipment of categories 1 and 2 must have an EU type approval certificate (EC type approval) issued by a notified certification body. In case of absence of electrical equipment in the product, the EC type test certificate (EC type approval) is required only for category 1 equipment. If the risk analysis for explosive areas indicates that there are no potential sources of ignition, the product is not subjected to the ATEX directive, in which case a declaration of conformity and Ex marking is not needed. These can be products used in purely pneumatic systems, for example valves, silencers, or manometers.
IECEx - The IEC International System for the Certification of Electrical Equipment for Explosive Atmospheres is an internationally recognized certification system that operates with separate certification schemes covering:
* design and manufacture of equipment, components and systems; * installation, monitoring, maintenance and repair of equipment and systems, and also * competence of persons. IECEx certification is applied in areas where there is a risk of fire and / or explosion due to flammable gases, liquids and dust, and which are called explosive atmospheres (explosive areas). Explosive zones are part of almost every industry, from transport, food and textiles to oil and mining. IECEx covers a wide range of devices, systems and services used in explosive environments and verifies them for compliance with international standards developed by the IEC Technical Committee.
The voluntary certification system INTERGAZCERT (hereinafter referred to as the INTERGAZCERT System) was created by PJSC Gazprom by order of November 24, 2016 No. 751 and registered in the unified register of voluntary certification systems of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (Rosstandart) under the number РОСС RU.З1570.04ОГН0.
The Intergazsert system operates to organise and carry out work on voluntary confirmation of conformity in the form of voluntary certification of products, design processes (including research), production, construction, installation, adjustment, operation (use), storage, transportation, sales and disposal of these products, services, management systems.
The main priorities of voluntary certification in the INTERGAZCERT System:
• certification of compliance of objects of certification with technical regulations, documents on standardization, terms of contracts;
• confirmation of functional indicators, as well as indicators of product quality, submitted by the applicant for certification;
• assistance to purchasers, including consumers, in a competent choice of products, services;
• increasing the competitiveness of products, works (services) in the Russian and international markets;
• creation of conditions for ensuring the free movement of goods across the territory of the Russian Federation, as well as for the implementation of international economic, scientific and technical cooperation and international trade;
• stimulation of technical, economic progress;
• protection of consumers from the manufacturer's (seller, executor, contractor) dishonesty.
Basic principles of voluntary certification in the INTERGAZCERT System:
• the unity of the system and rules for confirming competence;
• uniformity of application of the requirements of regulatory documents during certification;
• availability of information on the procedure for the implementation of confirmation of conformity to interested parties;
• uniformity of the list of forms and schemes for certification objects subject to voluntary certification;
• agreement with the applicant for certification of the timing of voluntary certification and the acceptability of the applicant's costs for certification;
• inadmissibility of coercion to carry out voluntary confirmation of conformity, including in a certain system of voluntary certification;
• inadmissibility of restricting competition in the course of certification;
• independence of certification bodies from manufacturers, contractors and customers, the leadership of industry manufacturers' associations or corporations;
• inadmissibility of substituting voluntary certification for compulsory confirmation of conformity;
• the application of voluntary confirmation of conformity in an equal manner and to the same extent, regardless of the country and/or place of origin of the products, the design (including research), manufacturing, construction, installation, commissioning, operation, storage, transport, sale and disposal, performance of works and provision of services, types or features of transactions and/or persons who are manufacturers, performers, vendors, purchasers;
• protection of the property interests of applicants, observance of commercial secrets in relation to information obtained in the implementation of confirmation of conformity.
Voluntary certification is carried out by the initiative of the applicant on the terms of the signed contract between the applicant and the RS and is conducted for compliance with national and international standards, technical conditions, as well as compliance with contracts and contract specifications that specify requirements for the products being sold. Certification allows to give an independent assessment of the quality of services provided, that is an expert evaluation which becomes an effective tool in competition.
The certificate of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping indicates that products, technical devices and products that have been certified in comply with regulatory documents and will not harm the life, health and property of citizens, will be of high quality and safety. Obviously,the RS, assuming such responsibility, must be exactly sure in the actual capabilities of the company receiving the certificate. And verification of certification of services is not one-time limited. Throughout the validity period of the certificate, routine inspection checks are carried out.
Certificates of conformity of products in the GOST R system. The GOST R Certificate of Conformity is a documentary evidence of compliance of the presented products with established technical standards and safety requirements. The quality of products is determinedon the basis of requirements and norms established in the Russian Federation. Requirements and norms are prescribed in GOSTs of production of a particular product. If the products have a GOST R certificate, this means that the products or services provided are of high quality and cannot harm human health. The GOST R Certificate of Conformity provides the presented products with prompt customs clearance. GOST R certificate is issued by an independent organization that has the accreditation of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (Gosstandart).
Certificates of GOST R are official documents issued on a special form, which has a degree of protection, which indicate that the products presented meet the quality standards accepted in the territory of the Russian Federation, i.e. GOSTs.
Permission of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a document certifying that the products specified in the Permit meet the requirements of Kazakhstan's industrial safety regulations and can be used and operated in Kazakhstan. If the technologies, technical devices, materials comply with the requirements of industrial safety, the authorized body issues a Permit for their application. Accounting of issued and revoked Permits for the use of technologies, technical devices, materials is carried out by the authorized body. The permit is valid on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan for all subjects of law.
A certificate of Ukraine is a document certifying that the products specified in the Certificate meet the requirements of industrial safety of Ukraine and can be used and operated in Ukraine. If the technologies, technical devices, materials comply with the requirements of industrial safety, the authorized body issues a Permit for their application.
The certificate of conformity of the customs union is a document that ensures that the quality and safety of the products offered meets all standards - it can be interstate guests or technical regulations of the Customs Union.
Fire Safety Certificate The certificate of fire safety - is a type ofallowing documents. It confirms the fire safety of a certain list of products. Fire certificate can be obtained only after the fire certification is successfully implemented.